Thursday, November 24, 2005

Vomitorium.

I'm not much of a puker, but sad to say, it wasn't exactly an... uncommon occurrence in my college days. Not too surprising, then, that there's such a wealth of vomit-related terms in booze culture:

Barf.
Blow chunks.
Blow cookies.
Blow groceries.
Calling dinosaurs.
Call for Ralph.
Charf.
Chunder.
Divulge dinner.
Drive the porcelain bus.
Eat backwards.
Flash the hash.
Have a Harley Earl.
Heave.
Laugh at the floor.
Lose your lunch.
Order yogurt.
Puke.
Ralph.
Recycle your groceries.
Return your doughnuts.
Reverse chug.
Reverse gears.
Scream at the ants.
Sell a Buick.
Shout at the floor.
Sing soup.
Spew chunky.
Spill your groceries.
Talk to Ralph/Earl/Beulah on the big white phone.
Technicolor scream.
Technicolor yawn.
Throw doughnuts.
Toss your cookies.
Toss your tacos.
Upchuck.
Woof your cookies.
Yak.
Zuke.



Your cheery thought for the day.

3 comments:

Domenick Bartuccio said...

How about "out through the in door"

or "chunder"

"divulge dinner"

Or my personal favourite

"heave"

I've heard 'em all.

Bret Taylor said...

You must be from Quebec.

Domenick Bartuccio said...

Shhh.

The language police will be all over me.

I didn't use the prescribed french as 2/3rds biggers than the english.

I'm a fugitive.